After BEBHS: Sofia

                                              
A note from Sofia's adopter: 

I am absolutely in love with Yara Sofia (aka Sofia). She is my delicate little lover girl, and yet she also loves to play with my other cat, Seamus. They can frequently be found chasing and wrestling with one another, and hiding in a cat tunnel/running out at each other.  I feel so fortunate to have her in my life, and I know Seamus is thrilled to finally have a play buddy. Mission accomplished! Thanks so much for taking such good care of her when she was in the foster program. You are special people!
 
One of their favorite activities: chasing peacock feathers.
                                         
   










----------------
After BEBHS is a weekly post where we will feature notes and photos from animals rescued by BEBHS and adopted into their forever homes.  If you've adopted a pet from us, we would love to hear from you! Please send update and photos to ksmitley@berkeleyhumane.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment