After BEBHS: Khaylee

It sounds like this match is a mutually beneficial relationship!  We're thrilled to hear that this BEBHS adopter is studying so hard to become a veterinarian so that many animals can benefit from her compassion throughout her career.
 
 
 
Khaylee (known as 'Beulah' at Berkeley Humane) and I celebrated the completion of our first year together, and what a time it's been! I adopted Khaylee when she was a little 10 week old pup. We went through potty training, puppy school, learning how to swim and adventure together, and then she went off with me to veterinary school. Khaylee has been the best companion I could have ever asked for. She gets to come to campus with me daily and provides love and constant comfort through the ups and downs of vet school. I love her immensely and want to thank you folks for helping pair us up together.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment