Going Home: Sugar


We’re back with a Thanksgiving week edition of Feline Friday! We are so thankful for the love and companionship that a little furry friend brings into our lives. 

This week we bring you an update from Raisa and her new kitten, Sugar! Is there anything as cute, snuggly, and playful as a kitten? 


“Sugar (Paneer) is adorable I love her and she loves me. Just kitty that I been looking for. Thank you guys! The funny thing is that she won't sleep unless I am right next to her, cuz she has to have her paw or head on my shoulder or arm.”



Thanks for the update Raisa. Sugar looks so comfortable, it seems like she really is settling in beautifully! 

Looking to add a purry little companion into your life? You can see our adoptable cats here!

Interested in volunteering as a foster? Read more on our foster program here.

No comments:

Post a Comment