Going Home: Jeepers and Dexter




Happy Feline Friday, everyone! We have a heartwarming story to share with you to kick off the weekend.

Meet Jeepers and Dexter, two handsome kitties that settled into a wonderful home five years ago. These best friends still enjoy cuddling with each other and continue to charm their family.

The pair’s adopter, Jen Brown, wrote recently to update us on their adventures:





"I adopted Jeepers and Dexter back in 2010 when I got my very first apartment. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have them with me. I love them to pieces!!!  Today they live in a nice big house and have two puppy brothers."

A big thanks to Jen for the thoughtful update! It means so much to us to hear how animals are doing long after they left Berkeley Humane.

Are you thinking about adopting a cat or dog? Please help us find homes for the wonderful animals at Berkeley Humane. You can check out our newest arrivals on our website, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Please come visit us if you’d like to meet them in person.

We are open for adoptions throughout the weekend - 11 am to 5 pm on Friday-Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment