After Berkeley Humane: Sugar Plum Fairy



Sugar Plum Fairy is one of the most darling gals to ever come into our Adoption Center. And her name turned out to be rather serendipitous—her adopter works at a ballet school, so the moniker ‘Sugar Plum Fairy’ makes us think this pairing was meant to be!



I've had Sugar Plum Fairy one month and I've loved every minute.

I am totally in love with my little pup, Sugar Plum Fairy. I take her to work with me (a ballet school) everyone loves her! She has to greet each individual. When it's time to get to work she dutifully curls up in her bed. When I'm not at work she helps me in the back yard and gets to wander around moving mulch and smelling. We've already learned how to fetch and after a session of fetch she's often so excited that she tears around the house or yard. We take a walk on a leash each day and are getting better about not stopping every two feet to check out a small or a sound.





What lovely photos, and what a sweet little update from Sugar Plum Fairy’s adopter! We all sat around ooh-ing and aah-ing over this cuteness overload!

Thank you for passing these along! Congratulations on your “sweet” new life, Sugar Plum Fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment