After BEBHS: Rumble

Well, it looks like this kitty made a lifetime feline fanatic out of this first-time cat owner!  We couldn't be happier that these two found each other.
 

 
Rumble, formerly Exley, was adopted for my 22nd birthday in June 2012. When I opened the box that contained him, the first thought that ran through my mind was "oh my god I am in charge of another living being. We're both going to die." I was constantly worrying about every little danger such as rolling over him while I was sleeping or him accidentally ingesting one of my lost hair ties on the ground. However, as time went by and he grew bigger and bigger, I really found myself extremely attached to him given that he provides me with SO much happiness. When I wake up, I always find him waiting outside my door, and he always accompanies me to the bathroom for my morning routine. When I get home from work, he's there again, waiting by the door. It's very satisfying to know that I can sustain a happy life for him in return for all the joyful moments he's given me. There's never been a single day where I have regretted getting my first cat.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment