After BEBHS: Atticus Finch

We're so happy these two found each other!  They seem like a match made in heaven.




Atticus is the most cuddly cat ever, he sleeps in my bed with me and is not shy about requesting his head, chin, cheeks, belly, and back to be scratched whenever he feels like it!

He is still pretty skiddish with new people and likes to retreat under my bed when a new person first comes around. But he eventually warms up and is a purr machine the minute a new person starts petting him!

His scar is fully healed and is working on growing back his hair (it is a very slow process!!) but he is still handsome as ever in my eyes :)

I am SO happy he is mine! Thank you for caring for him, he is my favorite cat ever!


----------------
After BEBHS is a weekly post where we will feature notes and photos from animals rescued by BEBHS and adopted into their forever homes. If you've adopted a pet from us, we would love to hear from you! Please send update and photos to ksmitley@berkeleyhumane.org

No comments:

Post a Comment