After BEBHS: Annabelle

It sounds like this lucky kitty found a human who truly adores her-- nothing makes us happier!


Hi! I just wanted to share some pics of the wonderful cat I adopted in October. Her name was Ria but I renamed her Annabelle. Her nickname is now Belly because she's gained a few pounds (she loves to eat) and has a bit of a belly now (although the vet assures me that he doesn't consider her overweight). She is doing great.

She's lost all of her shyness and she is quite the little goofball. She loves to play and also to snuggle. She's very gentle and has no problem letting me trim her nails. She makes me laugh all the time because she does the funniest things and makes the cutest faces. She has been very healthy. She and my older resident cat tolerate each other fine now but aren't exactly buddies. When my older cat is having a good, energetic day she'll play with Annabelle and they both sleep on the bed with me - almost touching each other but not quite. They sniff noses a lot and sometimes lick each other's ears but then one or the other will growl or hiss and that will be the end of the bonding session. Anyway, thank you so much for bringing Annabelle into my life. I love her so much.


----------------
After BEBHS is a weekly post where we will feature notes and photos from animals rescued by BEBHS and adopted into their forever homes. If you've adopted a pet from us, we would love to hear from you! Please send update and photos to ksmitley@berkeleyhumane.org


No comments:

Post a Comment